Ingredients: Kaattu Yaanai Rice
Allergen Advice: This product was processed in a facility that also processes wheat, milk, peanuts, sesame seeds and tree nuts.
Suggested Recipe - Kaattu Yaanai Rice Idly/Dosa
- Soak 2 cups kaattu yaanai rice and 2 cups idly rice for 6 hours
- Separately soak 1 cup urad dal and 3 tbsp fenugreek seeds
- Grind all ingredients in a grinder and add salt as required
- Transfer to a bowl and let it ferment for about 8 hours
- Make dosa in a tawa or idly with this batter