- No Preservatives. No Additives
- Sun-dried Noodles (non-fried, non-instant)
- Environment friendly packaging
Noodle Ingredients: Kodo Millet Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Cluster Bean Powder & Salt
Masala Ingredients: Chilli Powder, Coriander, Cumin, Cinnamon, Cloves, Aniseed, Turmeric, Star anise, Pepper, Ginger, Lemon, Sugar & Salt
Allergen Advice: This product was processed in a facility that also processes wheat, milk, peanuts, sesame seeds and tree nuts.
- Cook the noodles with a spoon of cooking oil and required salt in boiling water for 5 minutes. These are made with whole grains and non-fried. So, it doesn't cook in 2 minutes.
- Drain off the water and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add oil and fry onion, capsicum, tomato and other desired vegetables.
- Add masala to it and mix well.
- Now add the cooked noodles and mix well.
- Serve it hot.