Ingredients: Coriander, Cumin, Chilli, Fennel, Turmeric, Papine & Salt.
- In a pressure cooker, add 100ml of cooking oil, then add in cleaned mutton pieces.
- Mix in the required quantity of salt, ginger garlic paste, and water (until the top of all the mutton is covered) and cook for 5-6 whistles.
- In a separate pan, after pouring in cooking oil, do seasoning with whole spices. Then add chopped onion, tomato then the cooked mutton.
- Mix with the required amount of mutton curry masala, add some water and boil.
- You may also add coconut paste to make the gravy thicker (optional).
Allergen Advice: This product was processed in a facility that also processes wheat, milk, peanuts, sesame seeds, and tree nuts.